Electrician in Woodbridge, VA
Schedule an Appointment Today — Same-Day Service Available!
Electrical work should always be completed by a professional for the safety of you and your home. If you are in need of a professional electrician in Woodbridge, VA, you’re in luck! Locally owned and operated Beacon Home Services provides expert electrical work to the Fairfax area. Our experienced professionals can handle any sized project efficiently, cleanly, and in adherence to local codes. From small electrical repairs to whole-home wiring updates, we're the team you can trust for superior workmanship and customer service.
What sets us apart from other Woodbridge electricians?
- We have over 17 years of experience in the electrical industry
- We are staffed by fully-licensed, bonded, and insured professionals who are always adding to their experience with our weekly training sessions
- We make it easy to get the electrical work you need with same-day service and flexible financing options
- We have received numerous five-star reviews from our many happy customers
Looking for an electrician you can trust? Schedule a service with us by calling (703) 343-9884.
Our Woodbridge Electrical Services
Our Woodbridge electricians offer a full range of electrical services. Regardless of the job, all of our work is completed in a timely manner with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
We provide the following electrical services in Woodbridge:
- Arc fault circuit interrupter installation
- Electrical for basements & additions
- Bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Circuit breakers
- Circuit restorations
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical troubleshooting & repair
- Fire alarms
- Fixture replacements
- Fuse box upgrades
- GFCI installation
- Home rewiring
- Panel restorations and upgrades
- Phone, TV & telecom wiring
- Sub panels
- Switches & outlets
- Whole house surge protectors
- Home inspections & code corrections
Check out our current specials!
Save money with our online specials.
5 Tips for Electrical Safety
- Be extremely cautious around water. If at all possible, keep electric appliances and equipment away from water. Be careful to handle electrical appliances with dry hands and to avoid using common household electrical equipment such as TVs and microwaves as countertops. Fill your steam iron before you plug it in and be careful using hair dryers and other electric grooming aids in bathrooms. Never pick up electrical equipment with wet hands or when standing on a wet floor.
- Don’t overload electrical outlets. Plugging too many cords into a single outlet creates fire and tripping hazards and could seriously damage your electrical system. In general, it’s always a good idea to use one cord per socket. If you must use a multi-outlet adapter, make sure it’s the long, narrow kind with built in surge protection. Even then use them sparingly and cautiously. Overloaded outlets damage more than your home. They could also permanently damage your equipment and appliances.
- Watch out for snaking cords. Tuck all cords snugly against a wall away from the walking areas of your floors. Avoid covering electrical cords with area or throw rugs. Not only do they pose a tripping hazard that might cause a physical injury, they’re also attractive chew toys to pets. Don’t let wires dangle over stovetops, toasters, or other everyday kitchen appliances and never stick anything in your toaster other than toast!
- Turn off electronics that aren’t in use. Many of us are guilty of leaving computers running, cell phones charging and video games at the ready. It’s common in this electronic age. It’s a good idea to turn off those items that are not in current use and to unplug that charger when your phone has reached its full charging capacity. Power off televisions, DVD players, lamps, toasters, and tablets when not in use.
- Periodically inspect outlets & sockets. Check your outlets for chips and cracks. Immediately stop using any outlet that emits a burning smell. Check for frayed or broken wires on your appliances and equipment. These simple visual clues will let you know if something is amiss. In general, treat all electronics and electrical devices as if they were live. Extreme caution is always better than extreme carelessness.
Call (703) 343-9884 for Prompt, Professional Electrical Work
When you choose Beacon Home Services, you choose the Woodbridge area’s top choice for quality electrical work. Whether you need a professional to set up the wiring in your new pool or have an electrical emergency, our electricians in Woodbridge, VA are available to help. We offer easy appointment booking services to fit your needs, no matter what your electrical project is.
To get in touch with our team and request a service, use our online contact form or give us a call.