Call Beacon Home Services Today
Electricity is perhaps the single most important factor in what makes modern life possible. We depend on it to see where we’re going and navigate our house, to get us from place to place, to entertain us, to transfer information, and even to make other systems in our home like our plumbing or our heating and cooling work at all. That’s why electrical problems are so frustrating—even minor issues can have big consequences on your home and on your day to day life. At Beacon Home Services, our Fairfax electricians respond quickly when you call us with an electrical problem, and make sure to provide you with the services you need so you can go back to living your stress-free, normal life.
Why choose Beacon Home Services?
- Locally owned and operated
- Coupons & online specials available
- Trusted since 2002
- Financing options available
We're proud to be one of the highest-reviewed electricians in Fairfax. Click here to see what people are saying about our company!
Quality Fairfax Electrical Repairs
You may not think your electrical equipment is prone to breaking, and for the most part you’d be correct. Everything from outlets and switches to wiring to circuit breakers and more can all last for years without problem. However, electrical equipment can eventually wear out and need replaced or even break and need repaired. Beacon Home Services can handle these repairs, keeping you and your home safe from the risk of injury or even electrical fire.
Our electrical repairs include:
- Switch & outlet repairs
- Wiring repairs
- Electrical panel repairs
- Circuit breaker replacements
- Ceiling fan repairs
- High-voltage connection repairs
- Light fixture repairs
- Pool & spa connection repairs
Need a repair or installation in your electrical system? Call Beacon Home Services at (703) 343-9884 to schedule yours today!
New Electrical Installations
Do you need a new outlet installed in your home? Do you want to install new lighting with a switch to control it? Our electricians can handle all types of electrical installations as well! When it comes to truly customizing your home, we can take care of the electrical needs of your project. From recessed lighting to ceiling fans to data lines and speaker or TV cables, we make sure every installation is performed to the highest standards of quality. If you’re not happy with the service we perform or our workmanship fails, we’ll come back and fix it at no cost to you!
Electrical Rewiring Upgrades to Consider for Your Fairfax Home
Does your home has one too many extension cords? Is your home still equipped with dated aluminum wiring? Do you have no clue whatsoever about the state of your home's wiring or it's safety? Whatever the case, you can count on the technicians at Beacon Home Services to help make your home's electrical system as safe and effective as possible. Our technicians love a good challenge, so never hesitate to call us for any rewiring concerns you may have!
Unsure of what type of rewiring you need and for what purpose? Here’s a general overview of the 4 most common types of rewiring our team handles:
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement: As we noted before, aluminum wiring is incredibly unsafe and increases the risk of your home encountering an electrical fire. You need it replaced with safer wiring that won’t put the lives of your family at risk. The team at Beacon Home Services can provide you with rewiring service that will follow local and national electrical codes.
- Three-Prong Outlet Installation: Three prong outlets are the most modern outlets available and have the ability to keep up with your home’s electrical demands. If you are still living with two-prong outlets, you should definitely consider upgrading to guarantee stronger electrical performance.
- Switch & Outlet Installation: Avoid having an extensive amount of extension cords and outlets in your home, and instead call up Beacon Home Services for switch & outlet installation that will provide the same amount of electrical power without putting your safety at risk.
- Surge Protection: Is your home constantly falling victim to power surges? Well, in addition to installing whole home surge protection, our team can provide you with durable wiring that will keep your essential appliances working, even during the roughest weather.
Proudly Serving Our Community
At Beacon Home Services, we’ve become the name customers know they can count on through years of hard work and going the extra mile. When we say we hold ourselves to the highest standards around, we mean it. Each of our Fairfax electricians is fully-licensed and regularly undergoes additional training in order to improve and serve you better. Likewise, each has shown the ability to provide consistently outstanding customer service. We’re a locally-owned and operated business, which means each and every member of our team is a part of the community we serve. It’s this personal motivation which always pushes us to be at our absolute best.
Contact Beacon Home Services when you need an electrical repair or installation and leave your project in the hands of the professionals!