Electricians in Arlington, VA
Call Beacon Home Services to Power Your Home or Business
Since 2002, Beacon Home Services has been going above and beyond to fulfill all our customers’ electrical needs. Our team of fully-licensed, bonded, and insured professionals undergo weekly training sessions to stay up-to-date on the latest tools and industry-leading technology. All of our friendly electrical contractors are also drug-tested and background-checked to ensure total peace of mind. With flexible financing options and available specials, we pride ourselves on offering services everyone can afford, regardless of their budget. And with a truckload of five-star reviews from happy customers, you can always trust Beacon Home Services to deliver on what we promise. Call today for an electrician in Arlington, VA capable of getting the job done right and right away.
Customers love Beacon Home Services because:
- We’re an accredited member of the BBB
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our services
- We have been serving customers across the state for 17 years
- We offer same-day services and upfront pricing
To schedule service with our experienced Arlington electricians, just call (703) 343-9884.
Hire a Full-Service Electrical Company
While there are some projects you can go the DIY route with, electrical work does not fit into this category. That’s why when you need fast service from a company offering a full range of options, Beacon Electrical is the way to go. While you’re sure to have your choice of electricians these days, our Arlington electrical contractors go above and beyond, receiving training to provide repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance work for both commercial and residential properties. And with the best products from top brands on the market, you can count on Beacon Home Services to help your system function better over time.
Contact our Arlington electricians today for:
- Switch & outlet repairs
- Wiring repairs
- Electrical panel repairs
- Circuit breaker replacements
- Ceiling fan repairs
- High-voltage connection repairs
- Light fixture repairs
- Pool & spa connection repairs
Why Should You Replace Outlets and Switches?
Outlets and switches in are often taken for granted. So much for granted, in fact, that it’s almost amazing to consider what life in your home would be like without them. While outlets and switches can provide you with power for years, there will come a point where they need to be replaced or else become a liability and, ultimately, a safety hazard.
Beacon Home Services is available to replace your outlets and switches in Arlington, VA so you can continue to live in your home safely. We can replace outdated or broken outlets and switches with modern ones that are guaranteed to last you for years. Even better, you’ll notice greater performance in your lights and appliances. Two-prong outlets and builder’s grade outlets are relics of the past, so call our team of electricians to get modern electricity that makes life in your home better than ever before.
Here's what you can expect from our outlet & switch services:
- Power for All of Your Appliances: With new outlets, you can heat food up in microwave, charge your cell phone when it loses battery, make a nice smoothie in a blender, clean your living room carpets with a vacuum, and so much more. Any appliance requiring the use of an outlet will experience greater power thanks to our replacement services.
- Longer-Lasting Power: Thanks to Beacon Home Services, you won’t just get improved power; you’ll get longer-lasting power. You will have outlet and switches supply you power for years. Our modern outlets and switches are durable to withstand anything and ensure you won’t seek replacement again any time soon.
- Improved Safety: When it comes to electricity, your safety should always come first. When outlets and switches are old or not working well, they run a higher risk of electrical fires or shocks. This is especially dangerous if you have small children or pets living in your home. Our services aim to protect you and your family from any danger.
Schedule a Same-Day Electrical Safety Inspection for Your Home or Business
As responsible homeowners know, it is essential to hire a professional for an electrical safety inspection during a major remodel, or after years without calling an electrician. Luckily, our licensed and insured experts at Beacon Home Services provide inspections to ensure your property is completely safe and up to code, no matter what updates or upgrades it has undergone. If you have recently made/are planning on making modifications to your Arlington home, call now to schedule a same-day electrical inspection, and let our electricians help keep your property safe, modern, and efficient.
Our electrical safety inspections include:
- Bedroom and bathroom requirements
- Bathroom electrical
- Kitchen requirements
- Service panels