Beacon Home Services Offers Same-Day Appointments
While there are some home improvement tasks you may be able to complete on your home, electrical service should always be done by a professional. Not only is DIY electrical work unsafe, it can also end up making your problems worse in the long-run. Luckily, our Annandale electricians at Beacon Home Services offer professional work at a reasonable price. No matter what kind of project you need assistance with, our team has the skills and experience to get it done right. We adhere all to local codes, and pride ourselves on providing, safe, efficient, clean service for big and small jobs alike. Call today for assistance with everything from minor outlet repairs to major property re-wiring, and find out why customers in Annandale, VA frequently rate our services five stars.
When you hire Beacon Home Services, you get:
- Over 17 years of experience in the electrical industry
- A team of fully licensed, bonded, and insured professionals who improve on their expertise with weekly training sessions
- Same-day service and flexible financing options
- A Better Business Bureau accredited company with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
To schedule your next electrical service, dial (703) 343-9884 now.
All the Electrical Services You Can Think Of
While some electrical providers are limited in what they can offer, Beacon Electrical is a full-service company for repairs, installations, and maintenance. No matter what kind of property or system you’re dealing with, we pride ourselves on having the dedication, education, and tools to make all necessary improvements.
Contact our experienced Annandale electricians for assistance with:
- Arc Fault
- Basements & Additions
- Bath Exhaust Fans
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Circuit Breakers
- Circuit Restorations
- Dedicated Circuits
- Electrical Repairs & Troubleshooting
- Fire Alarms
- Fixture Replacements
- Fuse Box Upgrades
- GFCI Installation
- Home Rewiring
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Panel Restorations & Upgrades
- Phone, TV, Telecom Wiring
- Pool & Spa Wiring
- Sub Panels
- Switches & Outlets
- Whole House Surge Protectors
- Home Inspections & Code Corrections
Common Signs You Need to Replace Your Circuit Breaker
Part of ensuring electrical safety is making sure all your electrical fixtures are up to speed. Replacing your circuit breaker is one important step in ensuring your home far away from safety hazards like electrical shocks, power outages, and fires. Even though your circuit breaker can work well for a number of years, it will eventually show wear and tear that will begin to affect its performance, to the point where the safety of you and your family is jeopardized. But how should you know when the time is right for replacement? It all comes down to how quickly you can point out the signs for replacement, which include:
- Burning Smells: This is a huge sign that replacement is needed immediately. If you smell burning odors coming from the panel, it may indicate that the risk of an electrical fire is higher than ever. The panel may also feel hot to the touch or have charring around the breakers.
- Frequent Breaker Trips: Though a frequently tripping circuit breaker is a sign of numerous electrical problems, it is also indicative that the circuit breaker may be wearing down and in need of replacement. Do not inspect the problem on your own and instead call a electrician to perform an inspection for you.
- Physical Damage: It is inevitable that your circuit breaker will begin to show some wear and tear after years of usage. However, this is also a huge red flag that you need to get it replaced before it begins to bring your home’s electrical system down with it. The physical damage itself may be just enough to turn it into a major safety hazard.
The Importance of Whole-Home Surge Protectors
Unfortunately, most electrical systems are vulnerable to power surges. If you think power surges come from outside of the home after events like power outages and lightening strikes, then you’re right. But did you know that the majority of power surges originate in the home? When appliances with motors cycle on and off, they often cause power surges within the home’s electrical system. Refrigerators, freezers, and ACs are often the culprits, but appliances that use heat—like hairdryers—can also be to blame.
Though these power surges are hardly noticeable, each time, they cause a little bit more damage to those devices and appliances that are connected to the electrical system. Eventually, this results in those devices burning out. That’s where whole home surge protectors come in. When installed, they protect your electrical system from both interior and exterior power surges. This means that the electricity flow is balanced out so the power levels don’t cause any damage to your devices.
As a smart homeowner, you probably want to know more about whole home surge protectors right now! So why not give the team of Master Electricians at Beacon Home Services a call? We’ll provide you with the most up to date information and work with you to decide on the best options for your home.
Call (703) 343-9884 for Expert Electricians in Annandale, VA
Hire Beacon Home Services today, and save money by taking advantage of our current specials. You can always trust our drug-tested and background-checked electricians to be upfront and honest about pricing, and with quality estimates, there’s no reason not to trust our friendly and helpful team. As a locally-owned and operated company, we are proud to provide Annandale electrical services for homes and businesses at rates that don’t break the bank.