If you’re looking for something that will yield a good ROI for your home, then why not schedule an electrical safety inspection in Fairfax, VA?
Why Investing in an Electrical Safety Inspection in Fairfax, VA Is Wise
When the subject of investing in your home comes up, a lot of people think about living room makeovers, installing a hot tub, or upgrading to a smart kitchen. However, what too many homeowners overlook is a relatively small investment that can both help keep you and your family safe while simultaneously increasing the value of your home.
The investment we’re referring to is an electrical safety inspection. This is a careful, methodical, and comprehensive inspection of your home’s complete electrical system by our Master Electricians. It includes:
- Inspection of all wires, connections, and fuses to ensure they’re in good condition and up to code.
- Testing of the electrical panel to assess its capacity and condition.
- Inspection of all outlets and switches.
- Testing of your home security system and exterior lighting.
Once the entire electrical system has been inspected, we prepare a report for you with our findings. This can include things that need to be upgraded or repaired, as well as recommendations for increasing the capacity of your system to meet the demands of a modern lifestyle.
Of course, you’re probably wondering why all of this is so important? There are a number of reasons:
- Worn, frayed, and burnt out wires can cause electrical fires—and those can both decimate your property and hurt your family.
- An electrical system that doesn’t provide sufficient capacity can also lead to wear and tear—and result in electrical fires.
- By upgrading your electrical system in accordance with our recommendations, you’ll both increase the safety and the value of your property!
Call Beacon Home Services for an Electrical Safety Inspection in Fairfax, VA
Clearly, getting an electrical safety inspection can only work to your advantage. To learn more, contact our team of Master Electricians. Don’t get shocked again—call Beacon Home Services today!