Warehouse Associate/Parts Runner
Beacon Electrical Services is currently looking for an experienced Warehouse
Associate/Parts Runner. The candidate is primarily responsible for receiving,
unloading, checking and storing parts/equipment; may assist in making
deliveries to worksite or making a pick up from suppliers. This position
requires direct supervision. There will also be the need to perform other
duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, shelves
and truck by hand; unloads materials into vehicles and installs strapping,
bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit; lifts heavy
objects by hand or with power hoist; stacks or assembles materials into
bundles and bands bundles together; operates industrial truck or electric
hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Assists in recording and maintaining control of all inventory product in
the warehouse; performs transfers, receiving and other inventory transactions;
ensures that all trucks and the warehouse are properly stocked and runs
any necessary reports; ensures compliance with established internal control
- Assists in maintaining facilities, cleaning warehouse to include machines
and equipment. Secures lifting attachments to materials.
- Coordinates pick-ups and deliveries; delivers parts and equipment via company
vehicle to worksite; transfers parts and equipment from storage or work
sites to designated area. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials
or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
- Responsible for the pickup and delivery of Electrical related items. Will
be required to be at the shop every morning.
- May pickup, receive, verify, load and deliver equipment and materials needed
for each Tech.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers,
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Stays in constant communication with the Inventory Manager.
- Always drives in a safe manner
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible
and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental
and organizational needs.
- Represents Beacon in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality,
courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend,
stoop, sit, reach, lift and travel to locations.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule (may include some weekends).
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Co-workers must have the ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy
and tact while maintaining a good working relationship with co-workers,
vendors, and customers; ability to multitask; excellent written and oral
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
Hours of work:
Monday thru Friday 7am - 3:30pm.
- Between the hours of 11:30am - 1pm (30 minute lunch break!!)