Job Summary: Our team seeks a Plumber with at least five years experience, mostly in residential services, to participate in Beacon’s new Plumbing Division. We are looking for a team player who communicates well with other team members and with our customers. The candidate must possess values consistent with Beacon's Core Values: Community, Gratitude and Appreciation, Willingness to Learn and Professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Provide customers with information regarding upkeep for their system
- Provide customers options to best maintain their plumbing system
- Effectively utilize software such as Service Titan and inventory control systems
- Keep current with safety regulations and requirements for residential plumbing systems
- Install, repair, and maintain various residential plumbing systems
- Use measuring equipment and hand tools to perform work
- Follow safety codes and building regulations
- Maintain good communication with Dispatch
- Ensure company service truck is well organized and clean
- Practice safe work practices and driving
- Participate in three times weekly trainings and meetings
- Maintains a “clean cut” professional appearance which includes wearing a Beacon uniform each day·
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of Plumbing Trade School
- Residential plumbing experience required, total of five years experience
- Able to diagnose residential plumbing problems
- Knowledge of Plumbing codes
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of performing any type of residential plumbing work.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
What we offer:
- Generous Compensation Plan
- 7 Paid Holidays and 6 Paid Time Off days
- Employee Medical Insurance with dental and vision options
- New technology, including iPad and access to integrated software
- A positive and supportive company culture
- A company that is sensitive to a good work life balance
- State of the art new Truck, tools, parts and supplies./ We even have a parts runner to help you stay prepared for each and every job.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Beacon Electrical Services, soon to be “Beacon Home Services”!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on your financial success as well as that of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting us on Facebook and at our website at www.BeaconElectricalServices.com. When you're ready, please contact us at (703) 343-9884 for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers