Do you suspect an electrical emergency? If so, call us. Waiting may only compromise the safety of your home or business. Why risk that when you can take comfort in knowing our professionals are standing by twenty-four hours a day, seven-days a week to assist in whatever electrical problem–big or small–you are facing. Never hesitate when it comes to potential electrical problems. Electrical issues can quickly develop into major catastrophes. For the safety and wellbeing of your home or business, it’s best to pick up the phone and give us a call.
At Beacon Electric, our customers are #1. We offer full-service licensed, bonded, and insured electrical contractors that do Commercial and Residential Electric Service, as well as new installations.
Beacon Electrical Services Specializes In:
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
- And much more!
Electrical Lighting Upgrades in Manassas
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
What Should I Look For in an Electrician
- An electrician’s job is to protect the client’s home and business.
- All Manassas electricians must be licensed by the State of Virginia.
- Electricians should be bonded & properly insured to protect their work and the clients interests.
- The best electricians are prompt & courteous — this means showing up on time and keeping their client’s space clean.
- A thorough electrician is willing to take the time to explain to the clients exactly what work they’re doing and why they’re doing it.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
Contact Beacon Electric Today
No matter what your electrical service needs, Beacon Electric can ensure you’re provided the top-quality service you deserve. For more information about our services, give us a call – we’ll be happy to hear from you.